If you're a reader or advertiser, we'd like to make…
Don’t miss the chance to appear in our fantastic Easter/Spring Devonshire special, if you would like to promote your business in this issue, contact Hannah Trim 01395 513383. Easter is just round the corner, and in this April/May issue we are celebrating Easter in Devon.
This issue is packed with interesting historical stories, stunning seasonal features, countryside walks, 2 month event diary courtesy of the EventHub and much more!
- Andy Stuthridge’s stunning Dartmoor Birds
- Susan Folwell’s Home & Interiors article discussing the new trends in Paris
- Murder at Torquay – man they couldn’t hang by Devonshire writer, John Fisher
- Sidmouth Sea Fest – inshore fishing traditions at Sidmouth
- Yellingham Farm – A month of singles, but not lambs – by Janet East
- Art Galleries – extensive exhibitions from across the region
Image taken by Charlotte Fergie at World of Country Life in Exmouth