The warmer weather has arrived and with it our newest…
The magazine’s here, if you’re want your copy, there are 900 outlets across Devon that stock them, but be quick, they don’t hang around for long.
This issue sees us pay a visit to the beautiful South Sands Hotel at Salcombe, accompanied by a photographic feature on Bolt Head. Also featured:
- Andy Stuthridge’s photographic feature on Songbirds.
- Will the real Lorna Doone please stand up? – by John Fisher.
- Peter Nasmyth examines East Devon’s literary connections to The Undercliff.
- 11 pages of events brought to you by the HubCast network.
- Great Night Out – featuring venues and bands across Devon.
- Yellingham Farm.
- Life Matters – Adopt South West.
- Restaurant Review – Neil’s Restaurant, Sidmouth.
- 8 pages of art gallery exhibitions across Devon.
- And our usual pieces from Natalie Bucklar’s Equine Care, Devon Homes, The Old Vet’nary, Eating Out, etc.