Known for the quality and breadth of their work, NJ…
Established for over 25 years across Devon and Somerset, Louise Crossman Architects has a reputation for inspired and bespoke design, often in sensitive locations. They are passionate about architecture and the difference that good design makes to daily life, adding light, space and drama. Every property is considered in its own unique context and they pay close attention to their clients’ lifestyles so that their designs fit with your lives. If you are looking to extend or refurbish your home, or build a new home, why not give them a call or visit their website. : http://www.lcarchitects.co.uk/lca/index.html
They enjoy working with all types of buildings, but have particular expertise when it comes to the planning and design challenges associated with historic and Listed buildings, and the specific requirements of working within National Parks and conservation areas. They also have considerable experience in eco-friendly design and sustainable construction and the practice is a member of The Green Register.
One of the team will be happy to come and visit you at your property to discuss your ideas – and may add a few of their own! – and they only ask for a charity donation for this first visit. In the last six years they have raised over £8,000 pounds for various charities! See linked article here
Each project is led by an individual member of the team who can draw on the expertise of others in the studio and who will work in sympathy with your needs to deliver a professional solution. With a wide range of experience amongst the team they are able to match the project with the project leader and design team members who have the necessary skills to take the project forward. Whether you are looking for contemporary design or a more traditional approach, or just looking for someone who will fight your corner to achieve planning consent, they have the team to do it.
To name but a few, recent works include:
• Sensitive repairs to Grade 1 Listed Tudor town house in Taunton
• Refurbishment of Grade II Listed home in Topsham overlooking the Exe Estuary and making the most of the stunning views
• Refurbishment and extension to Devon Longhouse near Exeter
• Works for Exeter Cathedral including refurbishing a Listed house in Cathedral Close, supporting repairs to the exterior fabric of Grade I Listed Bishops Palace and acting as Contract Mangers for Phase 1 of the Cathedral Green landscaping in 2010/2011.
• Refurbishment, modernisation and extensions to a farmhouse and conversion of barn on the Brendon Hills
• Refurbishment and extension to Edwardian country home in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty near Axminster
• Design of a new box office and lift for the Regal Theatre in Minehead
• Barn conversion near Taunton
• Major renovations and modernisation including installation of new swimming pool in Georgian Country house near Taunton
• Design of new factory building on Exmoor
• Design of new affordable housing on Dartmoor
• Design of new detached house on Blackdown Hills
Next Post: Extend your promotion in magazines
Previous Post: Moorland Pony Rescue – South West Equine Protection