Get your events into the Winter issue of WHAT'S ON…
Just the best event intelligence for your area with nearly 5,000 organisations busy adding events into this amazingly handy website.
When it comes to finding out What’s On in your area, there is nothing to touch the breadth of event information that the EventHub provides, not just the visitor based attraction events, but everything from local fairs, fetes, festivals, coffee mornings, open gardens, markets, shows, art exhibitions, choirs…. etc, you name it, it’s in the HUB!
The EventHub recorded a staggering 850,000 views in 2014, we’re looking to crack the million views mark in 2015 (see 10 month audit here)
Organisations can promote their events FREE in the HUB but also there’s a strong chance their events will make it into associated magazines such as Devonshire magazine, The Diary magazines, Dartmoor magazine, etc…
MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS COMING SHORTLY
- Organisations will be able to add an image to their event (additional to your entity logo).
- More professional, cleaner interface with centralised menu options and tabs.
- Premium Promotion – have a really important event? Get to the top of the results and add video, sound, location map, etc.
- Art Exhibitions and Music feeds into the Devonshire website.
- NorthDevonHub and WestDevonHub giving total Devon coverage through 6 regions and also WestDorsetHub all coming soon…
If your organisation wants to take advantage of the EventHub, click HERE to Register your organisation in order to add events.
The EventHub project has been developed and funded entirely by the Devonshire magazine.