The recent addition of a pop-up social media bar will…
The HUBCAST network needs your images!
Send us your event images and they may be included in magazines such as WHAT’S ON for Devon or DEVONSHIRE magazine, etc. What you need to do:
- Image Size – images should be no larger than 6 MB per email. If over this resolution, please use a utility such as We Transfer.
- File Naming – the file you supply needs to have the caption set within the file name,
e.g. Tar Barrels at Ottery St Mary.jpg
- Image Quality – images sent need to be high quality and high resolution – this is necessary for printed magazines which use images at actual size with resolution of 275dpi or greater. If images are taken with a smartphone, please ensure they’re clean without excessive noise.
- Quantity – send just 2 of your best images for each event you wish to promote.
- Destination – sent images to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll try our very best to include them in magazines although we cannot guarantee this, it’s based on the quality of your images and the space available. Exposure in printed magazines is usually very expensive, particularly for mass circulation ones such as Devonshire and What’s On Devon, so make use of this opportunity for potentially free exposure.