What's great about digital magazines is that they are much…
Here are the clues:
- I began my most famous novel whilst lodging at the Rising Sun Inn in Lynmouth in 1865.
- I spent most of my childhood in North Devon and am associated with a certain valley.
- My novel Perlycross was set in Christowell.
- My father was a Culmstock curate, my Grandad was Rector of Oare and my Uncle was Rector of Charles Church.
- There is a monument to me at Cloud Farm on Exmoor.
Post the answer below!
Quiz by Roger Thomas