Yesterday's Budget was yet another vicious attack from a Government…
Here are the clues:
- The sill of my church door reads “Detried oc con hinoc”, in C8th, Welsh, the local language then.
- Leo Amery, Politician, was buried here in 1955.
- There is a pomegranate badge of Catherine of Aragon on my church screen, dated 1558.
- Nearby is a cleave of much repute.
- My C13th church is St. John the Baptist and has a double piscina.
DLE UVS OTN LSE HII GRH E
Post the answer below!
Quiz by Roger Thomas