136 pages of great content, including fascinating local history, art…
Here are the clues
- My parents lived in Mile End Cottage, Church Road, Exeter
- The Turks Head in Exeter had an overweight boot boy, who became an inspiration for a main character in my first book.
- I described Exeter as the most beautiful in this most beautiful of English Counties
- I lodged at the New London Inn in Exeter, and I came to Exeter in 1835 as a parliamentary reporter.
- Used my Mum as a character in my NN book, my Landlady at the Blue Dragon was used in my MC book, and my dad was the inspiration for Mr. Micawber.
Quiz by Roger Thomas